dormRequests for medical singles will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Housing facilities include barrier-free residence halls, handicapped parking spaces, and Braille signage. Students requesting services must provide current documentation of the disability from their health care provider using the forms below. Please provide your health care provider with the two documents below, and have them return the completed Medical Need Form to our office.

Letter to Clinician for Medical Single

Housing Documentation of Medical Need Form