Requesting a Transcript
To request a transcript, fill out the Transcript Request Form.
You may also make a written request including the following required information:
- Your complete name, including maiden name, if applicable
- Your current address and telephone number
- Your date of birth
- Your year of graduation or approximate dates of attendance
- Whether you want an official, or unofficial transcript
- The complete address where the transcript should be mailed
- Your signature and the date signed
Mail your request to Transcripts, University of Maine at Farmington, 224 Main Street, Farmington, ME 04938, fax to 207-778-7555 or call 207-778-7237.
Unofficial transcripts are merely copies of the transcript with no stamp or seal, usually used in house or by student for personal use.
Official transcripts are transcripts in a sealed envelope that have the Registrar’s signature and the University Seal. The envelope is not to be opened until it reaches it’s official destination.
Transcript requests may be faxed to us but, for security reasons, we do not fax transcripts. Transcripts to be sent within the University of Maine System are sent electronically; all others are sent by First Class U.S. Mail.