We invite employers, recruiters, and organizations to learn more about the University of Maine at Farmington and its programs, students, and alumni, by visiting our campus. In turn, members of the UMF community gain opportunities to interact with employers who can provide us with updated trends and information about opportunities within their organizations and industries.
UMF Career Services organizes such visits on a case-by-case basis and seeks to work with employers and recruiters to design customized arrangements for a campus visit to meet the needs of each employer and the students on our campus. To arrange a visit, contact Career Services at 207-778-7034.
We look forward to helping you connect with our community, through:
- Sponsoring and hosting a career event or informational session
- Touring campus
- Participating in mock interviews for graduating seniors
- Serving on a career or industry information panel
- Professional networking with students
- Connecting with key faculty and staff who can provide in-depth and specific information about the strengths of their academic programs, and their faculty, students, and graduates
- Recruiting on campus
We welcome the opportunity to connect with you. Call us today at 207-778-7034 to join us here at UMF.