- Student Employment Fair
- UMF Career Fair
- UMF Education Career Fair
- Maine Summer Camp Fair
- Other College Job Fairs
- Graduate School and Other Post-College Opportunities Month
- Wednesday Resume Workshops
- College to Career Symposium
Tips on How to Work a Fair
- Peruse the list of attendees and create a list of recruiters you want to talk with prior to the fair.
- Review interview strategies.
- Dress like you are going to an interview.
- Bring copies of your resume and your date book/calendar with you.
- Approach each recruiter with a smile and a handshake.
- Conclude your conversation with recruiters by asking about the next step.
- Take a business card from each recruiter that you speak with.
- Send thank you notes.
- Follow up and stay positive.
For more tips on what to do before, during, and after a job fair, see the Related links below