Join us for our Annual College to Career Symposium!
Thursday, April 12, 2018
4:00 – 6:00 PM
Are you starting your career search? Thinking about working in the business world or other fields? Want to know how to stand out amongst other applicants?
If the answer is “yes,” please join us for a panel discussion with representatives from various business and non-profit sectors to discuss career opportunities and how to be successful in the today’s job market. The panel will be followed by a meet and greet, where you will have the opportunity to engage in further discussions with our panel members.
This year’s Panelists include:
- Joe Austin, Associate Director, UMF Partnership for Civic Advancement
- Sandy Goodwin, Chief Loan Officer, Kennebec Savings Bank
- Patricia Patterson King ‘00 Senior Communications Specialist, EMHS
- Annaliese Lafayette, General Manager, Holiday Inn by the Bay
- Ryan Lilly, ‘11, Brand Manager at Johnson Outdoors
- Gimbala Sankare, Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator, WEX Inc.
Business attire is suggested. This event is sponsored by UMF Career Services, UMF Alumni Relations, the Division of Social Sciences, Business, & Global Studies, and the Pre-MBA program. For more information, please contact Career Services at 207-778-7034.