Join us for our Annual College to Career Symposium!
Thursday, April 11, 2019
4:00 – 6:00 PM
Are you starting your career search? Thinking about working in the business world or other fields? Want to know how to stand out amongst other applicants?
If the answer is “yes,” please join us for a panel discussion with representatives from various business and non-profit sectors to discuss career opportunities and how to be successful in the today’s job market. The panel will be followed by a meet and greet, where you will have the opportunity to engage in further discussions with our panel members.
This year’s panelists include:
- Andrew Altmaier(‘11) – Chief Executive Officer at Realty Resources Management
- George Arey (‘99)- Associate Vice President for Student Affairs at Boston College
- Brian London (‘08)- Purchasing Manager at Martin’s Point Health Care
- Maria MacDougal (‘07) – College Access Counselor at FAME
- Morgan Spencer – (’16), Special Projects and Program Coordinator at Greater Franklin Development Council
Business attire is suggested. This event is sponsored by UMF Career Services, UMF Alumni Relations, the Division of Social Sciences, Business, & Global Studies, and the Pre-MBA program. For more information, please contact Career Services at 207-778-7034.