Mini Fruit Pizzas
1 package (1 lb 2 oz sized) Phillsbury sugar cookie dough
1 8 oz package cream cheese (softened)
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
Your favorite fresh fruits (Berries, kiwi, peaches and grapes are
1) Cut dough into 1/4 inch slices and place on cookie sheet
2) Bake at 375 for 12 minutes (or by instructions on sugar cookie
3) Let cool completely
4) Blend softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and spread over
5) Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer.
(Note: will get soggy if held too long, no more than 3 hours)
2lbs fresh strawberries
¾ cup of raw sugar
10 large fresh basil leaves
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Juice of a half lime
1) Hull and wash strawberries and
then put in blender.
2) Add all remaining ingredients and
puree until smooth.
4) Pour into molds, add sticks and
freeze until solid, about 4-6 hrs
1½ cups blueberries
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
½ tsp fresh lemon zest
2/3 cup cane sugar
2 ½ cups water
1) Rinse berries, add all ingrediants
to blenderand then puree.
2) Strain puree through a fine mesh
3) Remove froth and pour liquid into
molds, insert sticks and freeze 4-6