You must have a bachelor’s degree to register for a Graduate-level course but you do not need to apply to UMF to enroll in a single course.
Summer 2018 Open Enrollment:
- March 9, 2018 – MS Ed degree and Certificate graduate student enrollment begins.
- March 23, 2018 – Non-degree graduate student enrollment begins.
If you are not an active UMF graduate student, you may use the PDF form found at the link below to enroll in a course. Please complete and return by Email email@example.com or Fax 207-778-8134
Registration Form Fall 2018 ( Please download before filling out.)
Using a Chromebook To fill out the registration form? See Instructions here.
If you are an active UMF graduate student, please enroll in a course through MaineStreet. (If not active, see registration form link at end of page.)
- You may click here for a PDF of instructions on registering through MaineStreet. (Ignore the EnrollingViaWishList.pdf link.)
- You must have an active UMS Account
- Go to the MaineStreet Portal http://mainestreet.maine.edu
- If you have a Financial Responsibility Statement hold on your account, follow these steps (from http://www2.umf.maine.edu/merrillcenter/pay-student-bill/financial-responsibility-statement/) to release the hold:
- Step 1: Log in to your Mainestreet Student Center.
- Step 2: Look for the Financial Responsibility Statement in your To Do List (right side, 3rd box from the top). Click the link to the statement.
- Step 3: Read the statement. Click the “Accept” box at the bottom of your screen.
- Step 4: Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 5: Click the “Next” button on the top right of your screen. A new screen appears.
- Step 6: Click the “Finish” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 7: Click the “Exit” button on the top right of your screen.
- Click on Academic, Add a Class link
- Click on Class Search
- After you have found the class you want using the search, click
Proceed to Step 2 of 3 Button
- To complete the enrollment, click the finish enrolling button
- Click Student Self Service>Student Center