You must have a bachelor’s degree to register for a Graduate-level course but you do not need to apply to UMF to enroll in a single course.
To Enroll in a course please register through MaineStreet
- You may click here for a PDF of instructions on registering through MaineStreet.
- You must have an active UMS Account
- Go to the MaineStreet Portal http://mainestreet.maine.edu
- Click on Academic, Add a Class link
- Click on Class Search
- After you have found the class you want using the search, click
Proceed to Step 2 of 3 Button
- To complete the enrollment, click the finish enrolling button
- Click Student Self Service>Student Center
If you are not an active UMF graduate student, you may use the following PDF. Please complete and return to the fax number on the form