You must have a bachelor’s degree to register for a Graduate-level course but you do not need to apply to UMF to enroll in a single course.
Summer 2017 Open Enrollment:
- March 9, 2017 – MS Ed degree and Certificate graduate student enrollment begins.
- March 23, 2017 – Non-degree graduate student enrollment begins.
Fall 2017 Open Enrollment:
- May 9, 2017 – MS Ed degree and Certificate graduate student enrollment begins.
- May 23, 2017 – Non-degree graduate student enrollment begins.
If you are an active UMF graduate student, please enroll in a course through MaineStreet. (If not active, see registration form link at end of page.)
- You may click here for a PDF of instructions on registering through MaineStreet. (Ignore the EnrollingViaWishList.pdf link.)
- You must have an active UMS Account
- Go to the MaineStreet Portal http://mainestreet.maine.edu
- If you have a Financial Responsibility Statement hold on your account, follow these steps (from http://www2.umf.maine.edu/merrillcenter/pay-student-bill/financial-responsibility-statement/) to release the hold:
- Step 1: Log in to your Mainestreet Student Center.
- Step 2: Look for the Financial Responsibility Statement in your To Do List (right side, 3rd box from the top). Click the link to the statement.
- Step 3: Read the statement. Click the “Accept” box at the bottom of your screen.
- Step 4: Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 5: Click the “Next” button on the top right of your screen. A new screen appears.
- Step 6: Click the “Finish” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 7: Click the “Exit” button on the top right of your screen.
- Click on Academic, Add a Class link
- Click on Class Search
- After you have found the class you want using the search, click
Proceed to Step 2 of 3 Button
- To complete the enrollment, click the finish enrolling button
- Click Student Self Service>Student Center
If you are not an active UMF graduate student, you may use the PDF form found at the link below to enroll in a course. Please complete and return to the fax number on the form.
Spring 2017 Registration Form
Spring 2017 Class Numbers are available here
Summer 2017 Registration Form
Summer 2017 Class Number are available here