You must have a bachelor’s degree to register for a Graduate-level course but you do not need to apply to UMF to enroll in a single course.
If you are an active UMF graduate student, please enroll in a course through MaineStreet.
- You may click here for a PDF of instructions on registering through MaineStreet.
- You must have an active UMS Account
- Go to the MaineStreet Portal http://mainestreet.maine.edu
- If you have a Financial Responsibility Statement hold on your account, follow these steps (from http://www2.umf.maine.edu/merrillcenter/pay-student-bill/financial-responsibility-statement/) to release the hold:
- Step 1: Log in to your Mainestreet Student Center.
- Step 2: Look for the Financial Responsibility Statement in your To Do List (right side, 3rd box from the top). Click the link to the statement.
- Step 3: Read the statement. Click the “Accept” box at the bottom of your screen.
- Step 4: Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 5: Click the “Next” button on the top right of your screen. A new screen appears.
- Step 6: Click the “Finish” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 7: Click the “Exit” button on the top right of your screen.
- Click on Academic, Add a Class link
- Click on Class Search
- After you have found the class you want using the search, click
Proceed to Step 2 of 3 Button
- To complete the enrollment, click the finish enrolling button
- Click Student Self Service>Student Center
If you are not an active UMF graduate student, you may use the following PDF. Please complete and return to the fax number on the form