This page provides some resources you may find helpful.
Apply to Graduate
- Prior to completing your MSEd degree you must go into MaineStreet and Apply to Graduate, regardless of if you plan to participate in commencement
- MaineStreet> Student Center
- Click Other Academic> Select Apply for Graduation
- Follow the prompts on screen, for your thesis please enter the working title for your EDU 586/587 or ECH 540/541 research project
- Questions? Call Merrill Center (207) 778-7100
Research with Human Subjects
To view required textbook(s), click on:
- Order Textbooks
- Then, SELECT A SEMESTER (that you are enrolled in courses)
- Then, SELECT A DEPARTMENT (i.e. ECH, EDU, SED)
- Then select the Course Number (of your course) and Instructor’s name
- Then click on CONTINUE.
Follow instructions to order your textbook(s) electronically.
UMF Fitness & Recreation Center
Students actively enrolled in a course may use the UMF Fitness & Recreation Center from the beginning date to the ending date of the class. To receive your Fitness Center pass, just stop by the Fitness & Rec Center, located at 152 Quebec Street, to complete the necessary paperwork.
Enrolled students have full access to UMF’s Mantor Library. As partner in the educational mission of Maine’s public liberal arts college, Mantor Library provides instruction and information access to faculty and students, allowing them to meet their scholarly and research goals.
Mantor Library was extensively renovated in the summer of 2014 and it now houses many of the IT and computer services previously found only in the UMF Computer Center.
The Library serves the larger community as a regional information center, within the limits of the library’s resources and its primary commitment to the UMF community.
If you are taking an online course, visit this page or call 1-800-339-7323 for Off-Campus Library Services.
Campus Parking Pass
Campus parking permits are not required for Educational Outreach participants during the summer. During the academic year, if you are not able to park along High, South or Lincoln Streets, stop by the UMF Office of Public Safety to get a parking permit.