UMF’s Office of Educational Outreach is excited to announce five new Graduate Education Certificate Programs. A UMF Certificate Program is a series of related graduate courses designed to provide participants with a concentrated, cohesive area of study. Successful completion should help participants achieve specified learning objectives and competencies in a defined field of study.
The following UMF Certificates are now available:
- The Certificate in Administration is designed for practicing educators interested in pursuing opportunities in school administration. Two years of teaching experience is required to enroll in this certificate program.
- The Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis is designed for practicing special educators interested in pursuing opportunities in settings where the special educator may need to practice Assistant Behavior Analysis methods.
- The Certificate in Educational Technology is designed for a range of professionals who are looking to enhance their knowledge and skills for using technology to support teaching and learning.
- The Certificate in Gifted and Talented Education is designed for practicing educators interested in pursuing opportunities in teaching gifted and talented students.
- The Certificate in Math Leadership is designed for practicing educators interested in pursuing opportunities in Math Leadership.
Click here for the Graduate Education Certificate Policies and Procedures, which outline the following:
- Enrollment Requirements;
- Grading and Transcripts;
- Course Sequencing and Certificate Completion;
- Relationship to UMF’s Master’s Degree Programs;
- Financial Aid and Student Financial Accounts;
- Method of Instruction; and
- Other Graduate Certificate Policies.
Feel free to contact the Office of Graduate Studies at 778-7502 if you have any questions related to this program.