The Certificate in Administration is designed for practicing educators interested in pursuing opportunities in school administration.
Two years of teaching experience is required to enroll in this Certificate program. Completion of this Certificate requires the following four UMF courses:
- EDU 550 School Law for Administrators
- EDU 551 Changing Educational Organizations in a Diverse World
- EDU 552 Supervision and Evaluation of School Personnel
- EDU 553 Finance for School Administrators
- Click here for course descriptions