The Certificate in Gifted and Talented Education is designed for practicing educators interested in pursuing opportunities in teaching gifted and talented students.
Completion of this Certificate requires the following four UMF courses:
- SED 530 Educational Principles for Learners Who are Gifted
- SED 531 Curriculum and Instruction for Learners Who Are Gifted
- SED 532 Developing and Implementing Programs for the Gifted Learner
- SED 533 Teaching Critical & Creative Thinking in Gifted Programs & Classroom Settings
- Click here for course descriptions