You must have a bachelor’s degree to register for graduate level courses.
Registration for Fall courses is now open.
To enroll in a course:
- You do not need to apply to UMF to enroll in a single course
- Enroll with a paper enrollment form
- Click here to download the Fall 2014 registration form to register for Fall 2014 courses.
- Complete all sections of the form. Fall 2014 class numbers are available here.
- Return the form to Merrill Center Student Services, 224 Main Street, Farmington, ME 04938 or fax to 207-778-7555
- Enroll using MaineStreet Self-registration:
- If you have taken a graduate level course recently at the University of Maine at Farmington and have an active MaineStreet account, you should be able to self-register through MaineStreet for graduate level courses. Click here for instructions on self-registering through MaineStreet. Fall 2014 class numbers are available here.
To enroll in a Certificate Program you must complete the Intent to Participate form, print and mail (or fax) the completed form to the Office of Graduate Studies as directed on the form. (You will receive confirmation of your intent to participate within 10 days.) You then enroll in the required course using the instructions above.