Master of Science in Education in Educational Leadership
To apply, please submit the following:
1) Master of Science in Education in Educational Leadership Application including required Application Essay and Individualized Essay (if necessary)
2) Official Transcripts: For undergraduate degree(s) and all graduate work; and have them sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies.
3) Three letters of reference with recommendations
- Two references should be from your current administrators.
- One reference should be from a colleague at your current school or workplace.
- Letter of reference should be included with each recommendation form. This form is available by clicking here.
4) Nonrefundable application fee - $60
5) Graduate-level transfer credits: If you are requesting that graduate level coursework be transferred into the program, in addition to your transcript you must submit the syllabi for each course you would like considered.
- Two years professional education experience
- Be employed, or seeking employment as a classroom teacher or other education professional.
- Have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university *
Office of Graduate Studies
University of Maine at Farmington
111 South Street
Farmington, ME 04938
Phone (207) 778-7502
Only completed applications will be reviewed. Admission decisions are made by the Graduate Admission Committee and the Director of Graduate Programs in Education on a rolling basis until the enrollment cap is reached. Applications received after this point will be considered for the next available term.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or newer is required to complete this application form. You can download Adobe Acrobat by clicking here.
- Recommended to use Explorer or Firefox as the submit button does not work in Chrome. If you experience difficulty with the online submission, save the completed application to your desktop and email it as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Follow instructions that appear
* A foreign degree must be validated by World Educational Services, Center for Educational Documentation, Inc., or other appropriate agency. The decision to accept the degree is made on a case-by-case basis by the Director of Graduate Programs in Education