- Academic Writing
- Action Research
- Research with Human Subjects
- Textbook Information
- Click here for University Store Website
- To view required textbook(s), click on
- Textbooks (left side under MERCHANDISE)
- Click Here to Find Your Course Textbooks (bottom of page)
- Semester (that you are enrolled in courses)
- Department (i.e. ECH, EDU, SED)
- Course Number (of your course)
- Instructor name
- FIND BOOKS
- To order textbook, click on
- ADD SELECTIONS TO MY CART and
- Follow steps to order text(s).
If the textbook(s) is (are) not available in the bookstore, you will receive an email (at your maine.edu email address) notifying you.
Students actively enrolled in a course may use the UMF Fitness Center from the beginning date to the ending date of the class. You may stop by the Fitness Center located at 152 Quebec Street to complete the necessary paperwork to receive your pass.
- Research Project Guide
- If you are taking an online course, visit this page or call 1-800-339-7323 for Off-Campus Library Services.
Parking permits are not required for Educational Outreach participants during the summer. During the academic year, if you are not able to park along High, South or Lincoln Streets, stop by Public Safety to get a parking permit or click here for contact information.
Student Identification Card
M.S. Ed. students will receive a photo-id card when they enroll in their first class.