Special Education Administration
Description: This certificate provides the prerequisite courses, knowledge base, and internship experience needed to be certifiable as a special education administrator. Candidates will develop an understanding of the theoretical bases and practical application of Special Education Administration and be well-prepared to lead effective, inclusive special education programs. Upon completion of the program, graduates are eligible to be certified as a special education administrator in the state of Maine.
- EDU 550 School Law for Administrators
- EDU 551 Changing Educational Organizations in a Diverse World
- EDU 552 Supervision and Evaluation of School Personnel
- EDU 553 Finance for School Administrators
- EDU 554 Internship in School Leadership