All new employees are required to complete the below mandatory training:
Workplace Harassment Prevention (110 Course);
Security Awareness training;
Harassment/Non-discrimination training is offered through
United Educators website, customized for the University of Maine System employees and complies with Title IX training requirements as well as harassment/nondiscrimination requirements.
There are several versions available to allow you to take the one that best fits:
Follow these instructions to enroll in UE’s faculty/staff courses:
- Go to edurisklearning.org.
- First-time users should select the option to create a new account on the right side of the screen.
- Enter this institution registration code: 2421-SC37-XY07
- Create a username and password, and then provide information for a user profile.
- Once you are on the eLearning homepage, launch a course by clicking the course title (USE Workplace harassment Prevention 110).
- If you revisit edurisklearning.org, log in using the username and password you created in step 2.
- If you have any issues with the course please feel free to contact the 24hr help desk.
Email course completion certificate to: email@example.com
To complete this required training, please point your browser to www.courses.maine.edu to log into Blackboard, then follow these directions:
Ø Login using your UMS ID and password (the same ID and password that you use for MaineStreet access)
Ø Click on “My Courses” on the right hand side of the screen
Ø Click on “Information Security Awareness Training [insert your campus name here]”
Ø Click on “Take the Course”
Ø Complete the course, including the required exit test
If you do not have access to blackboard, please read, print and sign this abridged version. Return the signed document to Human Resources. Information Security Awareness Training 2013 Abridged
The power point presentation can be found here. HazComFinal Please go through each slide to complete the requirement. Email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have completed reading the power point presentation for Hazcom training.