This Job List is good for the 2016-2017 academic year which runs from August 28, 2016 – May 12, 2017
If your financial aid award lists a Federal Work-Study or Student Work-Study award, you may apply for ANY job on the two lists below and your earnings will be paid from your Work-Study award.
- If your financial aid award either by letter or on MaineStreet does NOT indicate a Work-Study award, you may apply only for the Work Initiative Program. Work Initiative jobs are listed in the second spreadsheet below in GRAY. Please note that a minimum G.P.A. of 2.75 is required, must be a matriculated UMF student, and is enrolled at least half-time to participate in the Work Initiative Program.
- Students are generally permitted to hold only one campus job at a time. Students wishing to work more than one job must obtain prior approval from the Financial Aid Office located at the Merrill Center Student Services Center in Merrill Hall.
- If you earn all of your allotted money before the academic year ends or before the project is complete, you may request additional work funds.
- If you are looking for a job off campus or internships, you may view the Career Service website.
- Note: This list only includes jobs that are funded through the Work-study Program and/or the Work Initiative Program. Some departments on campus may offer unposted jobs that are funded through other avenues. These job opportunities are variable, but nevertheless are a helpful alternative. Contact the Merrill Center for further guidance.
Back to Student Employment Page