Please complete the Authorization Agreement for Payroll Direct Deposit if you would like your earnings to be directly deposited to a bank account. You will need to return the Direct Deposit Form to Merrill Center Student Services, Merrill Hall, Student Employment, 224 Main Street, Farmington, ME 04938 after completion. After the form has been received in the office, it will be approximately two to four weeks before your paycheck will be automatically deposited to your account. Instead of a check, you will be able to view your direct deposit advice on MaineStreet. Thank you for going green with UMF.
Please be advised of the following policies and procedures:
1. Please be aware that funds will not be available until the scheduled payday.
2. There will only be paycheck information on MaineStreet if you have been paid at mainestreet.maine.edu. You will then select Student Employee Self-Service> Payroll and Compensation>View Paycheck.
Reasons for not being paid may include:
- Late time entry by employee or late time approval by supervisor on MaineStreet
- No student employment work authorization form on file
- Time entry errors in MaineStreet
3. You may simply update or close your account information for any reason on MaineStreet. If you are unable to update the account information on MaineStreet you must notify us IMMEDIATELY either by phone at 778-7103 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to setup a direct deposit online instead of filling out this form you may do so on MaineStreet. The MaineStreet address is mainestreet.maine.edu. You will then select Student Employee Self-Service>Payroll and Compensation> Direct Deposit.