- Print payroll schedule for your records.
- For student workers who have not held a job on campus, the work authorization form will come with a packet of additional hiring documentation. The student will not be able to begin work until all documents have been completed. The student may access MaineStreet at http://mainestreet.maine.edu approximately 3 to 7 business days after returning the UMF Student Employment Authorization form to the Merrill Center Student Services. This process is for all student employee positions funded by Summer University Work-study, Summer Student Work Initiative Program, and Departments for summer.
- It is the student’s responsibility to enter time worked into MaineStreet on a daily basis. Student employees are not permitted to project anticipated hours to be worked. Time must be approved by an authorized supervisor. Time submitted after the scheduled payroll deadline will be processed on the next payroll, a minimum delay of two (2) weeks.
- Students will only be paid hourly wages for hours actually worked and are not eligible for any benefits.
- Students may not work more than 40 hours in any one week. Time should be submitted in actual time.
- Checks will be available in the Merrill Center Student Services, Merrill Hall, 224 Main St., Farmington, ME 04938, on the dates specified on the payroll schedule. You must pick up your check and/or advice in a timely manner. Leave a stamped, self-addressed envelope at the Merrill Center Student Services if you wish to have your check mailed to you.
- International students may not work more than 20 hours in one week during periods of enrollment.
If you have any questions, please call the Merrill Center at 778-7100 or send e-mail to email@example.com
Summer 2018 (Click Thumbnail)
Time MUST be submitted online for your supervisor on a daily basis. If you work on the last Saturday of the pay period, the time must be submitted for your supervisor AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. All time must be submitted and approved by the supervisor no later than Monday at 12 P.M. following each payroll period that ended on the previous Saturday. **See noted exceptions above in the payroll schedule.**