Pay Level III
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs highly skilled administrative work which includes considerable internal and external contacts and access to confidential information. Work is performed with limited supervision and requires a high level of independent judgment, initiative, and discretion. Employee may be responsible for supervising other student employees. Work is performed under general instruction.
1) Coordinates a complex project for a department from beginning to end.
2) Does highly skilled research work for a department.
3) Responds to non-routine internal and external inquiries and gives information in areas requiring policy interpretation.
4) May assist in placing and developing new department policies and procedures.
5) Coordinates/supervises the activities of several other student employees.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.