Pay Level IV
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs difficult and complex tasks of an interpersonal nature. Work involves acting as a resource to people in a variety of situations. Employee works without supervision and requires high level of independent judgment, initiative and discretion. Work is performed under general Instruction.
1) Acts as liaison between administration and students.
2) Assists in developing, implementing, and evaluating programs for new student orientation.
3) Initiates contacts with prospective and/or returning students.
4) Acts as a resource to students.
5) May coordinate the activities of several other student employees under the direction of a supervisor.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.