Pay Level IV
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs highly skilled level of phone work associated with the Alumni Annual Fund Campaign. Employee works with limited supervision and is required to represent the University, take initiative, be confident and “think on their feet” while maintaining confidentiality. An extremely high level of independent judgment and supervisory skills are required as coordinators interview, hire and supervise phone-a-thon specialists and assist in their training. Employee must have good time management skills. Employee is required to know a variety of in-depth information about the institution.
1) Call alumni to solicit contributions for Annual Fund Campaign.
2) Provide routine and non-routine campus-based information about the institution.
3) Function as a liaison among our graduates, Alumni Services and the college.
4) Conduct letter campaign to alumni of classes prior to 1940.
5) Supervise team of phone-a-thon specialists.
6) Responsible for day to day phone-a-thon operations.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.