Pay Level II
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs responsible tasks related to supervision of building. Work is performed with little supervision and requires frequent use of independent judgment and initiative. Familiarity with facility equipment is preferred.
1) Attends and supervises building.
2) Cleans and maintains equipment.
3) Manages access and use of equipment.
4) Maintains administrative records/logs.
5) Attends required orientation/training sessions.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.