Pay Level II
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs routine work related to nutrition in Child Care Center. Work is performed under regular supervision and some independent judgment is required.
1) Assists in preparation of food served in child care center
2) Plans brunch, snacks and lunch for preschoolers and school age children utilizing knowledge in nutrition
3) Assists preschoolers during eating periods, including setting up and cleaning up
4) Assists in sanitation of the kitchen
5) May assist in same duties of and require the same skills as a Child Care Aide I
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.