Pay Level II
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs various tasks related scheduling and set up of events in the Commons. Employee must have held the position of Commons Manager for at least one academic semester so the he/she is familiar with all aspects of equipment set up. Employee will work closely with the office of Conferences and Facilities. Employee meets weekly with the Assistant Director of Student Development to review all requests. The employee must be responsible and detail oriented. Employee must be creative, how initiative and show a high level of independent judgment.
1) Maintain the duty schedule, all changes and trouble shoot as needed during events;
2) Plan and implement Open Mic Nights throughout the academic year;
3) Maintain list of performers and be responsible for contact and follow-up;
4) Performs all duties of Commons Manager;
5) Maintains presence at all events involving the serving of alcohol and assists Campus Police and the sponsoring organization as needed.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.