Pay Level III
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs difficult and complex tasks of an interpersonal nature. Work involves acting as a resource to people in a variety of situations and works with limited supervision. Independent judgment and initiative are frequently experienced.
1) Acts as liaison between resident students and Student Life Staff.
2) Informs residents of campus issues and programs.
3) Acts as resource for resident students.
4) Assists with building management duties.
5) Develops and implements monthly programs for resident students.
6) Assists in developing campus-wide programs.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.