Pay Level II
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs a variety of difficult and complex duties in acting as a resource/referral agent to commuter students.
1) Establish and maintain weekly office hours.
2) Design and implement pertinent materials for the bulletin board and develop other methods of communicating information to commuter students.
3) Serve as a liaison to the Student Life Office and to the Commuter Council
4) Produce a semester report which highlights the programs, activities, and services of the office.
5) Perform other duties as assigned.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.