Pay Level IV
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs highly skilled complex tasks of an interpersonal nature, including academic work. Work involves technical and research related to collection of data and the preparation of reports and presentations and will include instructional responsibilities. Employee works with little or no supervision and independent judgment and is frequently required to exercise independent judgment and initiative. This position requires proficiency in areas demanding advanced knowledge. A significant level of training is required.
1) Instructs students in specific areas on an individual basis or in groups.
2) Develops instructional plans.
3) Does skilled research work on specific projects.
4) May prepare written evaluations of students progress and performance.
5) Assist instructor with various tasks.
6) May coordinate the activities of several other student employees.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.