Pay level II
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee does technical work in the performance of a variety of tasks. Work includes a variety of testing, sampling and analysis of various materials. Knowledge of chemistry and/or other services are required.
1) Takes a variety of samples and develops procedures and techniques for obtaining them.
2) Does a variety of testing/procedures and keeps records of experimental data.
3) Maintains, stocks, and handles laboratory supplies and equipment.
4) May provide tutoring assistance upon request of instructor.
5) May coordinate the activities of one or two other employees under direction of supervisor.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.