Pay Level II
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs a variety of manual tasks which requires physical exertion. Work entails the performance of various cleaning tasks, maintenance and repair work, painting, grounds-keeping and/or other general assignments. Employee works under regular supervision and is expected to use little independent judgment.
1) Maintains proper cleanliness, appearance, and sanitation of all areas assigned.
2) Picks up and disposes of rubbish and debris.
3) Maintains, repairs, and moves furniture and equipment.
4) Operates vehicles, lawnmower, snow blower, and basic hand tools.
5) Follows routine oral instructions.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.