Pay Level III
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs various tasks related to the Music Department. These positions usually require some proficiency or background in a particular field. This proficiency is acquired from a significant amount of work or through educational experience.
1) Assist with various public relations issues such as publicity, mailing lists, and advertising.
2) Copy bowing, maintaining conductor’s markings and distribution of music.
3) Assist with budgetary issues.
4) Assist students with tutoring
5) Maintain programs, program notes and provide historical information for choir group.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.