Pay Level I
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs general routine office work involving simple manual tasks. Employee works under direct supervision and is expected to use little judgment.
1) Answers phone and communicate messages.
2) Greets visitors and gives general information.
3) Assists with incoming and outgoing mail.
4) Operates standard, non complicated office equipment .
5) Sorts, codes and files data.
6) May use computer for some simple word processing or data entry.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.