Pay Level II
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs difficult and complex secretarial work. Work is accomplished within well defined procedures including verbal and written communication. Work is performed with limited supervision and requires some use of independent judgment and initiative.
1) Types vouchers, records, letters, reports and other correspondence for internal and external use.
2) Operates standard office equipment.
3) Records and extracts data from manual/computer files.
4) Performs simple research using library aids.
5) May maintain inventory of office supplies.
6) Answers telephones and communicate messages.
7) Greets visitors and gives general information.
8) Assist with incoming/outgoing mail.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.