Pay Level III
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs difficult and complex tasks of an interpersonal nature related to awareness education of social issues and work involves acting as a resource to people in a variety of situations. Employee works with limited supervision, and independent judgment and initiative are frequently exercised.
1) Design and implement social awareness and educational programming for all facets of student body.
2) Acts as a referral agent to appropriate services.
3) Prepare informational publications in support of educational efforts, i.e., bulletin boards, informational center.
4) Assist in staging drop in centers.
5) Assist in planning and implementing programs for new student orientation.
6) Facilitate small support groups on related issues.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.