Pay Level I
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs variety of simple tasks related to set-up and maintenance of physical education areas. Work is performed within established procedures and requires little use of independent judgment.
1) Sets up/takes down equipment for Physical Education classes.
2) Assists as needed with clerical duties such as mailings, making posters etc.
3) Assists with custodial duties as needed.
4) May be responsible for laundry of varsity team uniforms.
5) May be responsible for driving students to and from sporting events/areas.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.