Pay Level II
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs difficult and technical work of an interpersonal nature. Work is performed with limited supervising and requires some use of independent judgment and initiative.
1) Assists program supervisor with coordination of projects.
2) Assists with program instruction.
3) Does skilled work on specific projects.
4) Assists with written assignments of program.
5) May involve coordinating the activities of participants of program.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.