Pay Level III
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs work of an administrative nature for the director or head of a program. Work involves considerable internal and external contacts, difficult non-routine tasks and access to confidential information. Employee works with limited supervision, and independent judgment and initiative are exercised frequently.
1) Coordinates operation of one or more programs with direction from director/instructor.
2) Provides instruction in program.
3) Does skilled work on specific projects.
4) Supervises activities of others involved in programs.
5) May be responsible for preparing/evaluating progress and performance of participants in program.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.