Pay Level II
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs difficult tasks related to the organization and supervision of recreational programs. Work is performed with limited supervision and requires some use of independent judgment and initiative.
1) Plans and organizes recreation programs.
2) Supervises recreation areas.
3) Coaches and/or referees various sports.
4) Instructs students in recreational activities.
5) May involve coordinating the activities of one or two other student employees under direction of a supervisor.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.