Pay Level III
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
1) Provide campus escorts.
2) Operate a 2-way radio.
3) Awareness on on-going campus activities.
4) Report any such activity to the department immediately.
5) Complete reports for incidents that happen during your shift.
6) Record all calls in our system with complete information for all parties involved.
7) Assist the officer on duty by answering any parking or general questions.
8) Familiarize yourself with all areas of University property.
9) Always be friendly, courteous, and helpful.
10) Adhere to rules of confidentiality.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.