Pay Level II
STATEMENT OF THE JOB:
Employee performs simple tasks related to operation of a switchboard and to distribution of U.S. mail. Work and assignments are accomplished within established procedures, are routine and easily learned. Employee works under regular supervision and is expected to use little independent judgment.
1) Answers incoming calls, takes messages and directs calls to proper authorities;
2) Provides routine information;
3) Process incoming/outgoing mail to/from departments and offices;
4) Maintain log of incoming/outgoing packages;
5) Delivers on-campus mail;
6) Performs miscellaneous tasks assigned by the Student Life Office.
The statement above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent to the position.