Welcome parents, families and others who support students! You are an important part to our learning community. Note that there are two sections to these Parent pages: Information for Parents of Prospective Students and Information for Parents of Current Students. Follow our UMF Event Calendar for timely reminders and useful information.
These pages are designed to answers questions you might have about UMF, and, in turn, we hope you utilize the information found on these web pages to encourage and support your students. We know that students most often turn to trusted friends or family members for guidance. For general information the UMF catalog lists programs of study and academic policies.
We encourage families and friends to be actively engaged at UMF. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Attend Orientation. Opening Day is Saturday, September 1st. Centralized check-in begins at 8:30 am.
- Attend events and activities (athletics, theater, music, art exhibits, recreation, lectures and readings)
- Participate in Family and Friends Weekend
- Support our internship program
- Join our Career Network
- Make a gift
- Read the Farmington Flyer, our student newspaper
Were you here for an Open House? Accepted Student Day? Orientation? Family and Friends Weekend? Provide us with your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you for taking an interest in the University of Maine at Farmington!
111 South Street
Farmington, ME 04938
Phone: (207) 778-7000
TDD: (207) 778-7000