UMF offers a one-week Summer Experience program for new first-year students in June.
- Take a one-credit course that will introduce them to the liberal arts experience
- Live in a residence hall and get a chance to bond with other first year students
- Participate in campus activities and make connections with upperclassmen
- Explore the campus community as well as the Farmington community through a wide variety of activities
- Really get comfortable here at UMF and take care of business before arriving on campus in the fall
Summer experience is an optional week long program for admitted students that gives you a chance to be on campus in June and really claim UMF as your own. Summer Experience is a great way for you to get to know the campus and surrounding community, as well as is an amazing opportunity for you to make connections with approximately 150 of your new classmates. Summer Experience is a true academic experience, involving reading and writing in a one-credit class taught by UMF professors. Students attending Summer Experience get a head start on college, both socially and academically.
Program cost is approximately $275 and includes housing, meals, activities, tuition and books for the 1 credit class. A $50.00 deposit will hold your spot. Some partial scholarships are available.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.