Partnership Advisory Board
The following people have agreed to serve as an Advisory Board for the Partnership for Civic Engagement to guide its development and to promote its success.
- Meghan Price, Internship Coordinator
- F. Celeste Branham, Vice President for Student and Community Services
- Jayne Decker, Instructor of Theater and Director of the Emery Community Arts Center
- Frank Engert, Professor of Business
- Matt McCourt, Associate Professor of Geography
- Cyndi McShane, Career Counselor/Employment Specialist
- Kirsten Swan, Director of Student Leadership and Service, Partnership for Civic Engagement
- Penny Meservier, Executive Director, Franklin County Chamber of Commerce
- Stephen Engle, Director, Center for Community GIS
- Sandra Goodwin, Chief Loan Officer, Kennebec Savings Bank
- Lisa Laflin, Executive Director, United Way of the Tri-Valley Area
- Tanya Swain, Co-Director, Maine Food Strategy
Contact Us:University of Maine at Farmington Partnership for Civic Engagement 105 Fusion Space Farmington, Maine 04938 Telephone: 207-778-7516 or 778-7593 Facsimile: 207-778-7840 TDD: 207-778-7000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is maintained by the Partnership.
It is meant to serve students, faculty, staff, and community sponsors.
Suggestions for improving this site are always welcome.