To apply for an Internship through UMF’s Partnership for Civic Advancement, students must complete and submit the following online application form.
- Be sure to provide all information requested
- Indicate a faculty reference and their academic department where asked – this may or may not be your advisor. Please inform them you are using them as a reference and will need them to send a reference letter to: Meghan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email your resume as directed to: Meghan.email@example.com
- A separate Application form must be completed and submitted for each internship to which are applying.
- If you are applying for an unpaid or partially paid internship, you may be eligible for the T.H.E.O. Fund. You may apply for such an award at the end of this application form by simply checking the appropriate box.
Applications for internships are accepted at anytime, however, to be considered for the T.H.E.O. fund in connection with an unpaid internship during Summer 2019 or Fall 2019, your application must be submitted by: April 1st, 2019
Many internships are quite competitive. Consider applying for more than one internship, and apply 1 to 2 months in advance to increase your chances of being selected.