Partnership Advisory Board
The following people have agreed to serve as an Advisory Board for the Partnership for Civic Advancement to guide its development and to promote its success.
- Joseph Austin, Community Outreach Coordinator Consultant
- F. Celeste Branham, Vice President for Student and Community Services
- Jayne Decker, Instructor of Theater and Director of the Emery Community Arts Center
- Frank Engert, Professor of Business
- Matt McCourt, Associate Professor of Geography
- Cyndi McShane, Career Counselor/Employment Specialist
- Kirsten Swan, Director of Student Leadership and Service, Partnership for Civic Advancement
- Penny Meservier, Executive Director, Franklin County Chamber of Commerce
- Stephen Engle, Director, Center for Community GIS
- Sandra Goodwin, Chief Loan Officer, Kennebec Savings Bank
- Lisa Laflin, Executive Director, United Way of the Tri-Valley Area
- Tanya Swain, Co-Director, Maine Food Strategy
Student Advisory Council
The following students serve on an Advisory Council for the Partnership for Civic Advancement, providing us with students’ opinions and feedback to help guide our planning and strategies for the Partnership and its different components.
- Holland Corson, Senior, English major
- Thomas Fiske, Senior, Secondary Education major, Social Studies minor
- Larissa Hannan, Senior, Community Health major, Biology minor
- Chris Beahm, Junior, Environmental Science major
- Mattie Lajoie, Junior, Early Childhood Education major, Psychology minor
- Jedediah Stevens, Junior, Outdoor Recreation & Business Administration and Alpine Operations majors
- Allyson Hammond, Sophomore, Psychology major, Honors minor
- Stephen Ritano, Sophomore, Secondary Education major, Social Studies minor
Contact Us:University of Maine at Farmington Partnership for Civic Advancement 149 Quebec Street Farmington, Maine 04938 Telephone: 207-778-7516 or 778-7593 Facsimile: 207-778-7840 TDD: 207-778-7000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is maintained by the Partnership.
It is meant to serve students, faculty, staff, and community sponsors.
Suggestions for improving this site are always welcome.