Internship Listings by Semester:
For Upcoming Application Deadlines – check HERE
New internships are added almost daily – Get Updates of new positions –
Check our website frequently and “Like” us on Facebook !
Applying for an internship:
2. Click on the internships’ names to see the full description.
3. Complete and submit the online “Internship Application Form” – As directed on the Application form, remember to:
- Indicate which Faculty member will serve as your reference and ask them to send a reference letter for you to the Partnership office.
- Email a copy of your resume to the Partnership office
(NOTE: If additional application materials are required by the community sponsor, please just follow the directions in the “Application Process” section of the Internship description.)
4. If you are applying for an unpaid internship, check the boxes at the end of the application to indicate if you are eligible for a UMF-Bangor Savings Bank Intern Award or wish to be considered for other financial assistance (see below for more information)!
- Students are strongly encouraged to apply for more than one internship.
- Students may apply for internships through the Partnership at any time, but please note that there is a deadline each spring and fall for applying for an intern award in connection with an unpaid internship for which you are applying.
Internship Awards and Stipends!
You may be eligible to receive a financial stipend award while performing your internship!
Check here to see if you are eligible to apply for a UMF-Bangor Savings Bank Intern Award, a UMF-Franklin Savings Bank Award, or other awards in connection with an unpaid internship through the Partnership.
If you are interested in an internship, but do not qualify for a UMF-Bangor Savings Bank stipend or a UMF-Franklin Savings Bank stipend, contact the Partnership to explore other possible sources of financial support that may be available for you in undertaking an unpaid internship.
Contact the Partnership (207-778-7516) if you have any questions, or want additional information about any of these opportunities or about our application and placement process.
A listing of internships that are closed/have been filled may be viewed here.
Contact Us:University of Maine at Farmington Partnership for Civic Advancement 149 Quebec Street Farmington, Maine 04938 Telephone: 207-778-7516 or 778-7593 Facsimile: 207-778-7840 TDD: 207-778-7000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org