Not sure of what opportunities are available?
UMF’s Partnership can help you get connected!
- We manage the Girls Talk Teen Voices (GTTV) Mentoring Programs
- We sponsor “Days of Service” each fall
- Our Student Advisory Council has initiated the “Operation Giveback UMF” Campaign
- We post volunteer opportunities on our website
- And, we host events to keep you informed about what’s out there, and more!
FIND out all about GTTV Mentoring Program opportunities
LEARN how you or your Club can get involved in “Operation Giveback UMF”
GO TO: “Days of Service” – to find out what dates are scheduled for volunteer service projects, what projects are offered this year, and how to sign up.
And, look at the volunteer activities listed on the Volunteer Opportunities page on our website:
1. Review the opportunities listed.
2. Click on the names of the opportunities to see the full description.
3. Follow the directions provided to contact the organization.
4. Inform the Partnership when you secure your volunteer position by completing and submitting the Volunteer Service Form.
If you don’t see quite what you are looking for on our listing, consider checking out other volunteer sites we work with, including:
- The United Way of the Tri-Valley Area collaborates with UMF’s Partnership for Civic Advancement in many ways to provide opportunities for our students. We encourage you to review the listing of opportunities that the United Way has available on their website at: http://www.uwtva.org/get-involved/volunteer
- GET CONNECTED is an easy-to-use, state-wide website that helps you find service opportunities that match your talents, interests, and schedule. The Franklin Volunteer Network (which is managed by the United Way of the Tri-Valley Area), and all of its members maintain listings on this website, allowing you to search for a wide variety of opportunities throughout Maine at: http://getconnected.volunteermaine.org/
- The Other Sites for Volunteer Opportunities page on our website has a listing of other volunteer opportunities in Maine and beyond.
The Partnership staff can also help you find the volunteer opportunity that’s right for you or for your student organization or club, so please call us at 207-778-7593, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
When you secure your volunteer opportunity, please be sure to notify us at the Partnership – simply complete and submit the Volunteer Service Form.
Contact Us:University of Maine at Farmington Partnership for Civic Advancement 149 Quebec Street Farmington, Maine 04938 Telephone: 207-778-7516 or 778-7593 Facsimile: 207-778-7840 TDD: 207-778-7000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org