For emergencies, property loss, lost and found or to report suspicious persons, call Campus Police at 207-778-7400 or in case of emergency, dial 911, and provide the following information:
- Give your NAME and ADDRESS (or you may remain anonymous)
- Report your LOCATION AT THE TIME OF THE CALL.
- Report the LOCATION OF THE CRIME OR EMERGENCY.
- Report the TYPE OF CRIME OR EMERGENCY.
- Report as best you can, ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MIGHT KNOW, such as to the seriousness of the problem, any descriptions of persons involved or the direction of travel of a suspect.
For more information on Campus Police, please read the brochure below: