Our Wishlist is displayed in the Resource Depot and is constantly being changed and updated based on our needs.
Below is a picture of Our Wish List board:
Take a look at the following list and see if you are able to donate anything!
Our Current Wishlist (March 2019)
(An *asterisk* indicates we are in special need of an item)
- Large sized coffee filter
- *Semi-precious jewels
- Baby Food Jars with Lids
- Popsicle Sticks
- *Bulletin board borders
- Film Canisters (35mm)
- Wooden Clothespins
- Coffee Cans (plastic and metal welcome!)
- Foam board scraps
- Small Animal Figurines and Toy Cars
- Tennis, Golf, or Pingpong Balls
- Telephone wire (copper)
- Colorful greeting card envelopes
- Colored Tissue Paper
- Large Craft Feathers
- Small Styrofoam shapes: sphere, egg, cone, etc…
- Dowels (at least 1 foot)
- *Long Dowels in special demand!
- Altoid tins (or similar size)
- Matte Board Scraps
- Clear plastic tubing (1/4″- 1/2″)
- Beads: wooden
- Paper Tubes, only wrapping paper tubes, please!
- Scrap Book Paper
- Large wooden wheels (at least 2 in)
- Fake flowers (silk)
- Glass jars (18oz) (specialty jars)
- *knitting needles
Please contact us if you have other materials you’d like to donate. Our storage space is limited. Use the below to find other resource centers.
We are looking for Semiprecious Gems! If you know of anyone who is looking to get rid of theirs, please let us know!
- Our list of New Materials (March 2019)
Our newest donations:
Teaching and learning materials for elementary and middle school ages! All are by donation.
New Wallpaper books full of playful, interesting, and elegant designs!
Here is a list of materials that have been recently donated to the Resource Depot:
- LOTS of 3 ring binders (multiple sizes!)
- A Variety of Buttons
- Expired calendars with beautiful pictures of animals, people, places, and things
- Greeting cards for all occasions
- Classroom and learning materials (posters, workbooks, maps, curriculum materials, and more)
- Plastic storage bins with lids (~12″ by ~18″)
- Paper on rolls in Pink, Red, Green, Blue, Brown, White (Various widths and thicknesses)
- Felt (Variety of colors and patterns)
- Variety of fabric: fleece, cotton, canvas, vinyl, and lace
- Variety of ribbon: various sizes and colors and patterns for many seasons and holidays
- Many wood turnings, dowels, popsicle sticks, game pieces, and blocks in various shapes and sizes
- Finished wood samples from hardware stores
- A variety of art supplies (including paint, crayons, chalk, markers, pipe cleaners, feathers, and pom-poms)
- Styrofoam slabs in a variety of sizes
- Bubble wrap, lots of it
- Sticky back grip stop canvas (repair backpacks?)
- Large leather pieces
- Colored crinkle paper
- UMF Folders
- Semiprecious Gems
- Sturdy Boxes
- Plastic Frames
Check back often as we are constantly getting new and exciting materials!
Kids LOVE our PROJECT BAGS!
For $0.50 you can pick up a bag that contains all the materials you need to create a craft at home! The craft options include Paper Tube Critter, Under The Sea Collage, Monsters, Robots and more!
Check out the Under The Sea Craft!