Our Wishlist is displayed in the Resource Depot and is constantly being changed and updated based on our needs.
Below is a picture of Our Wish List board:
Take a look at the following list and see if you are able to donate anything!
Our Current Wishlist (September, 2018)
(An *asterisk* indicates we are in special need of an item)
- Large sized coffee filter
- *Shoeboxes (and other sturdy boxes with lids)
- Baby Food Jars with Lids
- *Bulletin board borders
- Film Canisters (35mm)
- Wooden Clothespins
- Coffee Cans (plastic and metal welcome!)
- Magazines (Kids, National Geographic, New Yorkers, Maine)
- Foam board scraps
- Small Animal Figurines and Toy Cars
- Tennis, Golf, or Pingpong Balls
- Telephone wire (copper)
- Colorful greeting card envelopes
- Large Craft Feathers
- Small Styrofoam shapes: sphere, egg, cone, etc…
- Dowels (at least 1 foot)
- *Long Dowels in special demand!
- Altoid tins (or similar size)
- Clear plastic tubing (1/4″- 1/2″)
- Beads: wooden
- Paper Tubes, only wrapping paper tubes please!
- Scrap Book Paper
- Large wooden wheels (at least 2 in)
- Fake flowers (silk)
- Glass jars (18oz) (specialty jars)
- *knitting needles
Please contact us if you have other materials you’d like to donate. Our storage space is limited. Use the below to find other resource centers.
- Our list of New Materials (September 2018)
Our newest donations:
Teaching and learning materials for elementary and middle school ages! All are by donation.
New Wallpaper books full of playful, interesting, and elegant designs!
Here is a list of materials that have been recently donated to the Resource Depot:
- LOTS of 3 ring binders (multiple sizes!)
- A Variety of Buttons
- Expired calendars with beautiful pictures of animals, people, places, and things
- Greeting cards for all occasions
- Classroom and learning materials (posters, workbooks, maps, curriculum materials, and more)
- Plastic storage bins with lids (~12″ by ~18″)
- Paper on rolls in Pink, Red, Green, Blue, Brown, White (Various widths and thicknesses)
- Felt (Variety of colors and patterns)
- Variety of fabric: fleece, cotton, canvas, vinyl, and lace
- Variety of ribbon: various sizes and colors and patterns for many seasons and holidays
- Many wood turnings, dowels, popsicle sticks, game pieces, and blocks in various shapes and sizes
- Finished wood samples from hardware stores
- A variety of art supplies (including paint, crayons, chalk, markers, pipe cleaners, feathers, and pom-poms)
- Styrofoam slabs in a variety of sizes
- Bubble wrap, lots of it
- Sticky back gripstop canvas (repair backpacks?)
- Large leather pieces
- Colored crinkle paper
- UMF Folders
Check back often as we are constantly getting new and exciting materials!
Kids LOVE our PROJECT BAGS!
For $0.50 you can pick up a bag that contains all the materials you need to create a craft at home! The craft options include Paper Tube Critter, Under The Sea Collage, Monsters, Robots and more!
Check out the Under The Sea Craft!