Submit to the Sandy
Send submissions to: SRReview@gmail.com
or drop off hard copies to Shari Witham in Roberts 209a
Seeking Poetry & Prose (both literary Fiction and Non-Fiction)
- Please no horror, fantasy, sci-fi, or romance.
- Prose should be a maximum of 4500-5000 words, no minimum. Sudden/Flash Fiction welcome!
- Please limit submissions to: five poems or three prose entries. A mix of each is fine, but please limit the total submissions sent to five. Please do not submit the same pieces to duplicate issues.
- Poetry & Prose submissions should be final, complete, thoroughly edited drafts, and attached to your submission e-mail as MS Word files in Times Roman, 12 pt. font. *Please do not copy your submission into the body of the email itself.
- Art submissions should be attached as 300 dpi quality .TIF or .JPG files (you’ll probably need to compress them before attaching to email), preferably saved in CMYK color-mode. Remember when submitting that most art work within the Sandy is printed in B&W. Submit accordingly.
- Simultaneous submissions are acceptable. Please notify us if your work is accepted elsewhere during our reading period.
- Notifications will be made to all submissions within about one month of the submission deadline.